This program is designed for organized U8-U17 teams that are looking for an exciting and competitive, indoor soccer experience. We offer 7 games per season including championship or consolation games. Discounts are provided for clubs or coaches bringing multiple teams. Come and see how a fast-paced, indoor setting can help increase your player’s ball-handling skills and overall mental speed of play!
If you cannot commit to a full season, just want to scrimmage another club or you would like to try out playing on an indoor field before registering, please leave us your information for our Friendlies.
Upcoming Season Info:
Winter Club League 2019/2020
December 7, 2019 to February 15, 2020
October 14th to November 4th
$520 (includes referee fees)
$25 Rescheduling Fee
November 5th to December 5th
ATTENTION COACHES AND MANAGERS!
- Our league schedules based on availability, with that being said, any game cancellations within 48 hours will result in a rescheduling fee that must be paid before any game is changed after already been scheduled.
- Every team must provide at least one manager and one coach contact for the coordinator to communicate. These two people will be the only point of contact for the team.
- ALL teams must remain available during playoff weekends.
- ALL teams must submit a roster before the start of the first game.
- ALL teams must be paid in full by their second scheduled game. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- There is to be absolutely NO recruiting of players or teams on Arena property as it negatively impacts the safety and integrity of the environment. Recruiting of any kind will not be tolerated and can result in being disinvited from the league and losing your deposit and team fee.
Below you will find links to our winter calendar. Please download the calendar link below and fill out the calendars according to your teams availability and send them back to [email protected].
All players are required to have a current waiver. Any player without a current waiver will not be qualified to play in the league.
How to Register for
Winter Club League 2019/2020:
1. Call 909.985.7903 or stop by our facility to pay $100 deposit.
2. Send your availability calendar to [email protected] IMMEDIATELY upon paying your deposit. You cannot be scheduled without this calendar! Instructions on how to fill out this calendar are below.
3. Instruct all of your players parents to go to our website to fill out the waiver. We no longer accept paper waivers, so this MUST be done online.
Waiver Completion Tutorial Video:
4. By your first game you need to bring the team registration form and attach copies of player cards or birth certificates w/ ID.
1. Write your team’s name and age group at the TOP of each monthly calendar
2. Place an “X” on days you know your team is NOT available.
3. Circle days of the week that would work best for your team.
4. ALL teams must be available a MINIMUM of 4 weekends and 8 weekdays. If you are NOT able to provide us availability with the minimum requirement, please expect 3 or more double headers to accommodate for your schedule.
PLEASE NOTE: Submitting this calendar does not GUARANTEE dates and times. These calendars act as a “REQUEST ONLY”. Upland Sports Arena welcomes over 100 Club Teams and 90 Adult Teams from all over Southern California, and only have (2) open 7v7 fields to accommodate them all. We will do our BEST to offer you days and times that work best for you, but we ask all teams to be as flexible as possible! Thank you!
Watch Our Tutorial Video On YouTube!
1. In the footer of the home page under Dash Platform click on “Sign up/Login.”
2. If you do not have an account, you will need to make one. Once you have entered all of your information and your child’s information, you hit “register.”
3. Confirm your email address.
4. Log in and it will then prompt you to sign the waiver.
5. Once you have accepted the waiver, you are now part of our DASH database and ready to be added to a roster!
To read over the rules for our Club League, please click the link below and follow it to “7v7 Rules.”